Little DudeMusic Springs, 110 PR 7543, Hawkins, TX, USA
About this listing
Our new little Little Due RV is a groovy addition to the NEW Music Springs Huckleberry Holler RV family.
Situated in the new Huckleberry Holler RV village, Little Dude is just a very cool place for one or two people to get away and chill.
Inside this tiny space, is a couch that converts easily to a double bed. Also inside is a coffee bar – with Keurig, mini fridge – and TV.
One thing to note: the outdoor restroom are shared with other Camp guests, so please clean up after yourself.
Inside this tiny space, is a couch that converts easily to a double bed. The table and benches can also be made into a bed. Also inside is a coffee bar – with Keurig and mini fridge
One thing to note: the outdoor restrooms are shared with other Camp guests, so please clean up after yourself. If you are the adventurous type that loves the outdoors and camping but does not have all the know how or equipment to do so, come to East Texas and rest your soul at the peaceful grounds of Music Springs.
Encountering the peace by staying at our camp grounds is unique, like no other place. This will mean closer encounters with the weather and with sounds of wildlife.You may encounter the occasional, spider, wasp, scorpion, rabbit & squirrels. Maybe coyotes howling at evening in the creek. You may be kept awake by the sound of wind in the trees or song birds, or rainfall. Sunrise will come and be noticed much earlier when living outdoors. We try to do our best to prevent unfavorable conditions and have implemented many extra measures to ensure you a wonderful stay
This is just our disclaimer, so you have been fair warned. 🙂
You might want to have that morning coffee outside, sitting under the pines.. You also have your own fire pit, outdoor seating area and access to charcoal grill. You may bring your own firewood or purchase a small stack on site.
Situated on our farm in the piney woods of East Texas, Little Dude rests on the edge of our New Huckleberry Holler RV Village..
All linens, pillows, towels, and shower supplies are provided.
This is WAY above camping, even though you are in the woods. Staying in Little Dude is glamping at it’s finest.Feel free to hike around the farm. We have cows, chickens and rabbits.
We now have a hiking trail/prayer walk. It winds through a tree tunnel the length of the farm. Bring your walking shoes.
- ID: 254
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 1
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Camper
- Size: 200 SqFt
- night: $54.00
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): $58.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $20 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 2
- Maximum days of a booking: 14
- Fire Wood Bundle: $10 Single Fee
- 2 Double
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- TV Cable
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund minus processing fee 5 days prior to check in
- Additional rules information
- * No damage deposit is required. However, guest acknowledges that any damages upon departure shall be charged to Guest.* You may enter Music Springs, Hawkins, TX into your GPS to find us. 110 Private Road 7543, Hawkins, TX 75765 From State Hwy 14, take the 2869, Holly Lake Ranch turn. Then Right on CR 3540, another Right on 3543, Left at PR 7543. There will be Music Springs signs to guide you. Take the 1st driveway to the Right and follow to signs directing to Little Dude. Besides the walking trail, we have 4 Disc Golf cages, horseshoes, cornhole, washers and ping pong available
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
- The maximum stay is 14 nights